Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Bath

The Bath

Did you use soap?
The answer is nope.
Did you use shampoo?
No, I didn't want to.
Did you brush with toothpaste?
Ha! Time is one thing I don't waste.
Did you wash with the rag?
No, I'd rather gag.
Did you wash your neck?
Nope, do you wanna check?
What about behind your ears?
I haven't washed there in years.
Did you scrub your back?
Does a cow say "quack"?
How about your hands and elbows?
Nope. Neither one of those.
Did you wash your feet?
No, and neither my seat.
Did you clean between your toes?
Nope, but that's the way it goes.
You were in the tub for over an hour!
Yep, but I sure don't smell like a flower.
Don't you want to be clean?
Why? What do you mean?
Don't you want to impress the girls?
What!? I did do this for the girls.
You'll never get a girl bathing that way!
I know, I want all the girls to stay away!

1 comment: